Holistic, Compassionate, Caring.
Client needs are met utilising the following specialisations.
Workshops/ Professional Development Training
Dawn has written and taught personal and professional development workshops in the university sector for over 25 years. She has an established reputation for creating dynamic, enjoyable and memorable workshop experiences, aimed at encouraging individual growth and change. Topics currently on offer include:
- Cultural Competence/Cultural intelligence
- Enhancing Your Communication Skills
- Learn to Manage Your Time: Not Time Manage You
- Mindfulness Practice: Living in the Now
- Preventing Burnout: Managing change
- Stress Management for Every Body
- Suicide Awareness and Prevention
- Surviving the HSC: Study Skills for Success
- Surviving University: Study, Stress & Time Management
- Work Life Balance & the Pursuit of Wellbeing
If what you want is not listed, please talk to Dawn about creating a workshop to meet your specific organisational needs.
Meet Dawn G Wade
– Psychotherapist Accredited Mental Health Clinical Social Worker
Dawn G Wade is a clinical social worker (Bachelor of Social Work, Master of Social Work, UNSW), with over 35 years of counselling and psychotherapy experience. Dawn is accredited in the following:
- Accredited Medicare Provider
- Allied Health Worker Workcover Approved
- Accredited Mental Health Social Worker / Clinical Social Worker
Dawn has worked in a wide range of fields including criminal justice, mental health and community health, and has over 26 year’s counselling experience as a university counsellor. She has been very successful in private practice, helping many people in the Shire achieve their counselling goals since 2003.
Contact Dawn G Wade
Psychotherapist & Accredited Mental Health Clinical Social Worker
Address: 2/3 Station St, Engadine NSW 2233
Phone No. 0423 046 040
Tuesdays to Fridays: standard office hours
Appointments available outside of normal working hours subject to negotiation.